state:<translated AND NOT has:suggestion
String updated in the repository
Additional explanation to clarify meaning or usage of the string.
Additional comma-separated flags to influence Weblate behavior.
### Conditions of service
1. Use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided as is.
2. You must not modify another site in order to falsely signify that it is associated
with this service @:(color.soft).
3. Accounts can only be created and used by humans. Accounts created by robots
or other automated methods may be deleted without notice.
4. You are responsible for the security of your account and password. @:color.soft
can not and will not be responsible for any losses or damage resulting from
your failure to comply with this safety obligation.
5. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must
not break the laws of your country.
7. You may not sell, trade, resell, or exploit in an unauthorized business purpose
an account of the service used.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in termination of your account.
You understand and accept that the @:color.soft association cannot be held
responsible for the content published on this service.
1. You understand that putting the service and your content online involves transmission
(in plain text or encrypted, depending on the service) over various networks.
2. You must not transmit worms, viruses or any other malicious code.
3. @:color.soft does not guarantee that
- the service will meet your specific needs,
- the service will be uninterrupted or bug-free,
- that errors in the service will be corrected.
4. You understand and agree that @:color.soft cannot be held responsible
for any direct, indirect or incidental damages, including damages for loss of
profits, customers, access, data or other intangible losses (even if @:color.soft
is informed of the possibility of such damages) and that would result from:
1. use or inability to use the service;
2. unauthorized or altered access to data transmission;
3. statements or actions of a third party about the service;
4. cancelling your account;
5. any other service related question.
5. The failure of @:color.soft to exercise or enforce any right or provision
of the General Conditions of Use does not constitute a waiver to that right
@:color.soft and govern your use of the service, replacing all previous
agreements between you and @:color.soft (including previous versions of
6. Questions about the conditions of service should be sent via [this contact
## Modifications of the service
1. @:color.soft reserves the right, at any time, to modify or interrupt,
temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
2. @:color.soft will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification,
suspension or interruption of service.
### Content copyright
1. You cannot send, upload, blog, distribute, disseminate any illegal, defamatory,
harassing, abusive, fraudulent content, counterfeit, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
2. We do not claim any rights on your data: text, images, sound, video, or any
other element, that you download or transmit from your account.
3. We will not use your content for any purpose other than to provide the service
4. You must not download or make available any content that infringes someone else’s
5. We reserve the right to remove any content we deem necessary. not relevant to
the use of the service, in our sole judgment.
6. We may, if necessary, delete or prevent the distribution of any content on the
service that does not comply with these conditions.
### Editing and data sharing
- The files you create with the service can be - if you wish - read, copied, used
and redistributed by people you know or not.
- By making your data public, you acknowledge and agree that any person using
this website may consult them without restrictions.
- But the service can also offer you the possibility to authorize restricted access
and collaborative work on its documents to one or more other users.
- @:color.soft cannot be held responsible for any problem resulting from
the sharing or publishing data between users.
@:color.soft, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate
your account and refuse any current or future use of the service. Termination
of the service will result in deactivation of access to your account, and the
restitution of all the contents.<br />@:color.soft reserves the right to
refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
@:color.soft also reserves the right to terminate your account if you
do not log into your account for a period longer than 6 months.
### Personal information
In accordance with article 34 of the law “Informatique et Libertés”, @:color.soft
guarantees the user a right to opposition, access and of correction on the personal
data concerning him. The user has the possibility to exercise this right by
using the [contact form](@:link.contact) available.
- To use certain services @:color.soft, you must create an account. @:color.soft
requests some personal information : a valid email address and a password that
is used to protect your account against unauthorized access. The “Last Name”
and “First Name” fields may be required for the correct operation of the software,
but it is not necessary that they reveal your true identity.
- Just like other online services, @:color.soft automatically saves certain
information about your use of the service such as account activity (example:
storage space occupied, number of entries, measures taken), the data displayed
or clicked (example: links, user interface elements), and other information
to identify you (example: browser type, IP address, date and time of access,
- We use this information internally to improve for you the user interface of
the @:color.soft services and maintain a consistent and reliable user experience.
- This data is neither sold nor passed on to third parties.